Our outdoor pool, open from late spring to early fall, has plenty of patio lounges, tables and chairs and change rooms.
Access to our pools, hot tub and patio lounges is just one of the benefits of membership.
Outdoor Pool Prices Summer 2019
Adults (18-64 yrs)
Drop in – $8
10 visit pass – $70
Child (up to 16 yrs) /Senior
Drop in – $5
10 visit pass – $40
Family (4 or more)
Drop in – $25
10 visit pass – $195
NO MONEY TAKEN ON SATURDAYS. MUST HAVE MEMBERSHIP or 10 PASS
Weather Permitting: Open during light rain. Closed at any sign of thunder or lightning
Call 613-729-6060 with any questions
(Times and dates subject to change without notice)
- All children 7 years of age and under, regardless of swimming ability, must be directly supervised (within arms-reach) by a responsible person 16yrs of age and older.
- Children 10yrs of age and under, who are non-swimmers, must be directly supervised (close proximity and able to render assistance) by a responsible person 16yrs of age or older. The ratio of non-swimmers to responsible person is 1:4
- Non-swimmers must remain in the shallow end.
- For children 5 yrs or younger, a maximum of 2 children per responsible person (16yrs of age or older) is required to be admitted to a public swim. They must be directly supervised (within arms-reach) at all times.
Admission Standards for Children
New standards have been issued by the Office of the Chief Coroner to assist lifeguards in maintaining adequate surveillance over the whereabouts and the activities of young bathers while they are inside the pool enclosure.
- Children ages 8 to 10 are required to pass a swim test in order to swim unsupervised. Children who do not complete the test are required to be directly supervised by a parent or guardian (16+) who is present in the water within arms reach at all times.
- Children under the age of 8 may not be admitted to the swimming pool unless they are accompanied by a parent or guardian (16+) who is in the water within arms reach of the child, with a maximum of two children for each parent or guardian
- Children who are 8 and 9 years old may be asked to perform a swim test to demonstrate their swimming ability
Age Requirement Guardian:child ratio 5 years and under Accompanied by parent/guardian 16 years or older who must be actively participating and within arms reach at all times 1:2 at all times 6 to 7 Accompanied by parent/guardian 16 years or older who must be actively participating and within arms reach at all times 1:4 or 1:6 if wearing life jackets 8 to 9 (non-swimmer) Always accompanied by parent/guardian 16 years or older 1:4 or 1:8 if wearing life jackets 8 to 9 (completed swim test) and 10 and older No guardian supervision required