There are many ways to contribute to the Soloway JCC and many types of gifts you can give; open an Endowment Fund named by you to mark an anniversary, wedding, or simcha, to honour an individual or in memory of a loved one or make a legacy gift of a life insurance policy. Establishing a fund is a gift forever, ensuring a strong community for future generations.
Life & Legacy Program
Jonathan Braun Camp Scholarship fund
Soloway Jewish Community Centre
- Soloway Jewish Community Centre Endowment Fund
39th Ottawa Henry (Hank) Torontow Scouts & Boy Scouts
- 39th Ottawa Henry (Hank) Torontow Boy Scout Fund
Greenberg Families Library
- Greenberg Families Community Endowment Fund
- Jewish Men’s Softball League Fund
- Jeffrey and Enid Gould Family Fund
- Sharon Koffman Athletic Scholarship Fund
Vered Israel Cultural Centre
- Zev and Sara Vered Community Endowment Fund
Summer Camp Scholarship
- Soloway Jewish Community Centre of Ottawa Summer Camp Scholarship Fund
- SJCC Early Childhood Education Fund
- Soloway Jewish Community Centre Youth Services Fund
There is no better way to honour someone special than with a tribute gift to the Soloway JCC. A tribute gift not only recognizes the special times in someone’s life: a birthday, anniversary, graduation, a new baby or other important milestones, it also supports the important work of the SJCC.
This is an extraordinary way to say thank you, recognize a job well done, or to remember the passing of a loved one. Give a gift that touches the heart, while it betters the lives of the Ottawa Jewish community.
Tribute cards can be designated for specific programs, or gifts can be unrestricted and will be designated to the area of greatest need. For every donation received, a beautifully designed tribute card will be mailed to the recipient.
Tax receipts will be issued for a minimum Chai donation of $18.
To send a tribute card contact Julie Hay (613) 798-9818 ext. 251 email@example.com