SJCC Members Save on Camp
In order to benefit from member pricing at SJCC Summer Camps, you must have an SJCC Family Membership at the time of camp registration and you must remain a member for the duration of your children’s stay in camp. No refunds will be issued for the difference between member/non-member price when the membership is purchased after the program registration is confirmed. For more information on Membership at the SJCC please contact Membership Director, Patrice Berdowski, email@example.com
If you have an SJCC credit that you would like to use towards your summer camp payments please see the options below;
Paying in Installments: If you will be paying for camp in installments, please go ahead and register your child online. Once your registration is complete contact Matty, firstname.lastname@example.org by April 1, 2022 to have your credit applied to your remaining payments.
Paying for Camp in One Payment: Please contact Matty, email@example.com, prior to registering and let him know you would like to use your SJCC credit towards your Summer Camp payments.
Deposit & Payments
- All camps require a 25% deposit at the time of registration, $100 of which is non-refundable.
- The remaining payments must be made by April 30, 2022. Online payments are set up as pre-authorized payments and your credit card will automatically be charged.
- A $45 administration fee will be applied to all NSF Transactions.
Adjustments to your Camp Registration
What is an Adjustment? A camp adjustment is when there is a change to the weeks that your children will attend camp. It is not a cancellation, just a change in registration dates.
- No fee will be applied to any adjustment made on or before April 29, 2022.
- A $45 administration fee will be applied to any camp adjustments made after April 29, 2022.
- In the event that you register for camp after April 29, and make adjustments to your registration between that time and the start of camp, a $45 administration fee will apply.
What is a Cancellation? A cancellation is when you completely withdraw from the camps that you have already registered for.
- $100 of your camp deposit is non-refundable.
- Written notification must be provided more than 30 days prior to the week cancelled in order to receive a refund.
- Refunds will not be given for written notifications that is less than 30 days prior to the week cancelling, OR after a camp session has already begun.
- If the cancellation is due to a medical reason, a doctor’s note is required.
- Refunds are issued by cheque. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing.
All camp adjustments and cancellations are per child.
NEW: Vaccination Policy
In an effort to maintain that level of comfort and safety that families have come to expect from SJCC Summer Camps, we are making it mandatory that all SJCC campers and staff, who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 Vaccination, be fully vaccinated (two doses) a minimum of two weeks prior to their first day of camp. We recommend boosters when available but they are not required by our camps at this time.
Many have already registered for camp prior to being made aware of this policy and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Those who have no plans to vaccinate their children for the summer are eligible for a credit or refund. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28 to qualify.
When filling in your camp medical forms you will be asked for your child’s vaccination dates as well as a screenshot of your child’s proof of full vaccination.
What if I am cancelling a session and making an adjustment to another week?
In this case you will be charged an adjustment fee of $45, depending on the date of your adjustment. There will be a charge of $100 for the canceled session. The cancellation must be made more than 30 days prior to the first day of the session being cancelled and in writing to receive a refund. No refunds will be issued if the written notification is less than 30 days or the session has already begun.
What happens if COVID-19 shuts down the camp?
In the event that the SJCC Summer Camp is closed due to COVID-19, all families will receive a refund or credit that can be used towards any program at the SJCC.
What if my child is sent home from camp with COVID like symptoms, or someone else in our household is awaiting test results, and therefore my child is not permitted to go to camp?
If your child is sent home from camp for having COVID like symptoms or is unable to attend camp due to someone else in your household, a credit will be issued for the time missed minus two days. Why the two days? In many cases, test results will come in during this time and providing everything is ok, the child will be back at camp within that time frame. Once the two days have passes, and you are still awaiting test results, or, are unable to return, we will issue you a credit for the remaining days missed. In order to return to camp, we must see a negative COVID test.
At SJCC Summer Camps we believe that all Jewish children should have the opportunity to enjoy a summer at our camps. We provide confidential scholarships for families who are not able to pay for camp.
To apply for a Summer Camps Scholarship please download the application, scan, and send it to email@example.com by March 31, 2022. Scholarships will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis. Pre-Authorized Payments will be set up upon approval. All summer camp programs must be paid in full by June 30, 2022.