After School Care Program for Students of OJCS
Senior Kindergarten to Grade 5
September 8, 2020–June 24, 2021
When school is over for the day the SJCC welcomes children into our nurturing and enriching after-school centre. Students from the OJCS are picked up at 3:45 and will spend the first portion outside. Children are given a kosher, nut-free snack, work on homework, and participate in activities involving art, science, games, gym time.
Just 4 Kids is available Monday to Friday for the entire school year. Individual days and drop-ins are currently not available. In accordance with Ministry Guidelines, we will operate with two groups (ADK-grade 2 and grade 3-5). Just 4 Kids is only available for children attending OJCS. All children will be required to wear masks indoors.
Sibling discounts and a reduced price is available for children enrolled in additional after-school programs while registered in Just 4 Kids. Prices are revised midway through each term. After School Programs will be available on our web site soon will begin in October.
Monday to Thursday: 3:45 pm–6:00 pm
Friday pick up times:
(Start times according to school dismissal)
September 11 – October 30: 6:00 pm
November 6 – March 26: 5:00 pm
April 9 – June 18: 6:00 pm
$2,670 SJCC Member • $3,026 Non Member
Sibling price $2,314 SJCC Member • $2,670 Non Member
For more information or to register please contact Gail Lieff firstname.lastname@example.org, (613)798-9818 ext. 303. Limited spaces are available.
Extra measures to keep everyone safe:
- If your child experiences any Covid symptoms while at the SJCC you will be asked to pick up immediately. Children showing symptoms will be moved to an isolation room until you arrive.
- Before leaving OJCS all students will receive hand sanitizer. The first portion of After Care will be outside at the play structure, field, or basketball courts (one cohort in each area). Before heading back inside everyone will sanitize their hands a second time and put on masks.
- Snacks will be provided, followed by another hand washing, free play and start of homework, all while maintaining social distancing.
- Parents will be screened prior to entering the building to pick up their child
- All toys and games will be disinfected daily, prior to the start and throughout the program. Each child will have their own set of art supplies.