In order to benefit from membership prices at the SJCC, your membership must be valid for the duration of the program for which you are registering. Our registration system will not permit a registration to take place when the membership expires prior to the end of the program.
Access to the Soloway JCC
- SJCC Members must scan their Open Path digital membership card or FOB to gain access to the building.
- FOBs are available with a $25 deposit
Membership & Payment Options
- Membership fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There will be no holds or extensions placed on membership for loss of time.
- To cancel a membership, written notice must be provided 30 days in advance your renewal expiry date, or a $120 cancellation fee will apply, unless a doctor’s note or documentation of relocation out-of-town is presented.
- Annual Memberships can be paid in one lump sum or in consecutive subscription installments.
- A 3.5% administration fee will be added to all transactions including credit cards, e-cheque, cash and debit payments.
- There is a $45 charge for any NSF item.
Loss of Membership Privileges
- The Soloway JCC reserves the right to cancel your membership without a refund for just causes including but not limited to the following:
- The misuse of Soloway JCC equipment or property or knowledge thereof
- Damage or destruction to Soloway JCC property
- Failure to follow proper safety precautions and practices in all areas of the SJCC including the Fitness Centre, and gymnasium.
- Harassment of any kind including sexual, physical, or verbal abuse towards other members or staff.
- Persistent disrespectful or inappropriate conduct of any kind towards other members or staff.
- Failure to pay membership fees.
- Failure to follow Soloway JCC policies.
We trust that you have applied for the membership category that is most appropriate for your age and marital status. Membership is subject to revocation, without refund, if you do not qualify for the membership category for which you applied.
- Youth members ages 12-15 must successfully complete the Intro to Weights & Fitness course in order to use the Fitness Centre. Youth Memberships must be purchased in person at the SJCC.
- SJCC Members age 11 and under must be accompanied by a member 16 and older to access the building unless they are attending a program.