Swim as a family in the SJCC Indoor Kiddie Pool
Soloway JCC Family Members can register for a 45 minute swim for up to 6 people in the indoor kiddie pool.
You must have restarted your SJCC Membership (everyone swimming must be a member) in order to book a time slot and enjoy the pool.
Restarting your SJCC Membership
If you have already reinstated your SJCC Membership…great! You are all ready to start using the Kiddie Pool. If not, please contact Patrice, firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment to come into the SJCC and restart your membership. When you click send, you will receive an automatic reply. Please be reassured that we have received your email and will get back to you to set up an appointment. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this very busy time. Once your membership has been restarted, in addition to the Kiddie Pool, you will be able to take advantage of lap swimming, group fitness classes and the fitness centre, opening August 17, (all by reservation and all included in your membership).
Booking your Family Swim
The Kiddie Pool must be reserved 48 hours in advance using our online reservation system. Click here for instructions on how to set up an account and book your swim.
Each time slot is 45 minutes. Your 45 minutes begins at the time you booked. Please don’t arrive late as you will have less time to enjoy the pool. Lifeguards will be monitoring swim times. Please respect the time as other members will be waiting to swim.
Reservations must be made by an adult who will go in the pool. All members of your group (maximum six people) must be members of the SJCC. At least one of those people MUST be a parent or guardian who will be in the water.
The pool will be available in 45 minute times blocks during the following hours:
Monday – Thursday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Sunday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
What to know before you go:
- Upon arrival at the SJCC please press the buzzer and be prepared to show a valid photo ID
- You will not be permitted access to the building until five minutes before your scheduled time.
- All family members will be asked a series of health questions prior to being admitted
- Pool access will be through the Activity Gallery located in the lobby of the SJCC. Swimmers will exit the pool deck directly to the outside.
- Showers are available on the pool deck for a quick rinse before and after your swim.
- Only the kiddie pool will be available to you during your reservation.
- Children 7 years old and under must stay within arm’s reach of an adult. Children 8-9 years old who are good swimmers, and children 10 and up, can swim freely in the kiddie pool.
- Towels and pool accessories (flutter boards, pool noodles, weights, toys, etc.) will not be available for use. You are welcome to bring your own equipment. Equipment must not be shared with anyone outside of your family group.
- When you are done swimming please dry off and leave the pool area quickly. Swimmers will not be permitted to stay in the pool area following their swim.
Aquatics: Aquatics Manager, Jordan Masson email@example.com
Restart Your SJCC Membership: Membership Director, Patrice Berdowski firstname.lastname@example.org
All other inquiries: SJCC President/COO, Barry Sohn email@example.com