Soloway JCC Adult Cultural Program Manager
An opportunity for someone dedicated and passionate about Jewish and adult education to create courses and programs for the community. This part-time position requires a broad knowledge of Jewish life, intellectual curiosity, familiarity with the interests of the audience and excellent research and communication skills.
- post-secondary education
- strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- computer competency related to email and social media
- proficiency with Zoom
Please send cover letter and resume to Maxine Miska, firstname.lastname@example.org by February 26, 2021
Vice-President of Operations and Programming
Soloway Jewish Community Centre
Soloway JCC Customer Service Representative
The Soloway Jewish Community Centre is seeking a reliable, mature, responsible and energetic individual with excellent customer service skills for a part-time position at the Soloway JCC Front Desk.
- Greet all incoming guests
- Enforce policies and rules and adhere to all COVID-19 protocol
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Answer all customer inquiries
- Perform administrative tasks
- Computer literate and able to learn SJCC Content Management System (CMS)
- Ability to multi-task
- High energy, quick thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Please send resumes/inquiries to Patrice Berdowski, email@example.com
Applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted