Child Care Worker for Soloway JCC After School Programs
The Soloway Jewish Community Centre is seeking reliable, positive people who love working with children to staff the Just 4 Kids After School Care Program, Monday – Thursday (3:30 to 6:00) and Friday (2:00 to 5:00) from September 2017 to June 2018. The Soloway JCC Just 4 Kids After School Program provides age appropriate, stimulating and safe activities for school age children.
- Create age appropriate programming taking into account varying levels and abilities of the children
- Assist in conducting surveys for periodic program evaluation.
- Actively promote the program using flyer, letters, and brochures.
- Provide assistance to other counselors as needed.
- Come prepared for the days activities.
- Supervise and maintain active engagement with children in the program
- Ensure the health, safety and well-being of all children in the program.
- Must have First Aid C.P.R.
- Teaching Degree or Recreation Degree is preferred
- 2-3 years experience working with children in classroom settings.
- Know how to program plan
- Updated Police Reference check
Features of the Job:
- A great working environment.
- An opportunity to make a difference in a child’s life.
- A great experience working with children.
- Great opportunities to give back to the community you live in.
Salary: Salary is paid by the hour and is above minimum wage
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org