Customer Service Representative
The Soloway Jewish Community Centre is seeking a reliable, responsible and energetic individual with excellent customer service skills for a part-time position, evenings and weekends, at the Soloway JCC Front Desk.
- Greet all incoming guests
- Enforce policies and rules
- Present a positive and professional image of the organization to all visitors
- Maintain the reception in a tidy and presentable manner.
- Answer all customer inquiries in person, telephone and emails
- Perform administrative tasks
- Ensure that the appropriate evacuation procedures are carried out in the event of an emergency.
- Ability to multi-task
- High energy, quick thinking
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
Please send resumes/inquiries to Patrice Berdowski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants who meet the qualifications will be contacted
SJCC Babysitter – Part-Time
The Soloway JCC is looking for a Babysitter to run a weekday morning, drop-in babysitting service from 9 am – 12. The Childcare Provider will be responsible for providing a safe, engaging and entertaining experience for the children and will be responsible for ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of children under their care.
- Experience with children is preferred but not required.
- Related experience working with children is an asset.
- CPR & First Aid are required and must be maintained through employment.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Current Police Background Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Must be at least 18 years of age
We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please contact Membership Director Patrice Berdowski (613)798-9818 ext 233, email@example.com