Dear Soloway JCC Members,
We sincerely hope that all of our SJCC families are staying healthy during this time.
We recognize the financial challenges that everyone is experiencing right now and, therefore; effective immediately, all payments will be suspended for Membership, Ganon Preschool, Summer Camps, After School Care and After School Programs as well as any other post dated payment in our system.
We will continue to be in touch with updates as they become available. Please check our web site and follow us on Facebook for the latest information.
We look forward to opening our doors to you again in the near future.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at email@example.com
Soloway JCC President & COO
Dear SJCC Members,
First and foremost, I hope that you and all the people you care about are healthy and well! This has truly been an unprecedented phenomenon.
As we continue to navigate through uncharted waters, I wanted to provide an update regarding the JCC. As you can imagine, being a programs and services based agency, the closure has adversely impacted the core of our business. The lost revenue by being unable to provide the quality programs, services, and facilities that we all take for granted, costs the JCC significantly every week we remain closed. Staff are trying to stay connected with each other and with you by posting links for workouts and child activities on our Facebook page.
We have taken significant measures during this closure to deep clean and disinfect all areas of the building. We continue to maintain the swimming pool with the hope that we will reopen soon after the March 31 State of Emergency deadline expires. If the State of Emergency is extended, or if we determine that it is unsafe to reopen, we will remain closed.
The safety of our members, staff, and guests is our main objective. As I indicated previously, all membership expiry dates will be extended to reflect the closure period. This will happen at your time of renewal.
I will attempt to keep you updated as we travel this path together.
Please accept our deep gratitude for your support of the JCC. Together we will weather this storm.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me firstname.lastname@example.org
Virtual hugs to all. Stay healthy!
Soloway JCC President & COO
- The fitness centre, pool and gymnasium and all scheduled programs, services, classes, and sessions are closed.
- All Early Childhood and children’s programs, including Ganon Preschool, After School Programs and March Break Camp are cancelled.
- Our administration offices are closed, though many of our staff will be working remotely to keep you updated.
- Spring Program Registration will take place as scheduled. Visit our web site for registration dates and register online at jccottawa.com. In the event that the program you registered for will not take place you will be given a full refund.
Stay Healthy. Stay Informed
- Information on Hand Hygiene and Handwashing
- Public Health Canada Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Ottawa Public Health website
- Government of Canada Travel Advisories
- Talking to Children about Coronavirus
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please check our Facebook page where we will also do our best to keep you updated.
If you have any questions, please contact Barry Sohn, SJCC President and COO, by email at email@example.com