Soloway JCC Group Fitness Classes are back starting August 4
Come back to the SJCC for Group Fitness and SpinFit. We’re keeping the class sizes small, (Group Fitness maximum of 10 and SpinFit 8) but the energy and quality will be big!
If you have already reinstated your SJCC Membership…great! You are all ready to start enjoying Group Fitness Classes. If not, please contact Patrice, email@example.com to set up an appointment to come into the SJCC and restart your membership. When you click send, you will receive an automatic reply. Please be reassured that we have received your email and will get back to you to set up an appointment. Your patience is greatly appreciated during this very busy time.
If you were a member when we closed on March 13, you can start Group Fitness Classes beginning August 4*, (registration opens August 2) regardless of whether or not you have had the chance to come in and restart your membership, up until August 16. Starting August 17, you will be denied access to the Centre if you have not yet restarted your membership. *There are no Group Fitness classes Monday. August 3.
Group Fitness Classes/SpinFit
Initially, classes will take place in the evenings and on Sunday mornings. Click here to see the class schedule. More classes (including Vitality Plus) will be added after August 31.
In order to keep the class sizes small and give everyone a chance to participate, you must register for each class in advance using our online registration system. If you have registered online for classes with us in the past, then you already have an account. If not, click here to set up your account.
Once you are all set up you can register for classes. Click on Register > Products/Services > Courses & Programs > Fitness, and choose the class you are interested in taking. You can register for classes one week at a time.
Class availability is on a first-come, first-serve basis. You must register in advance in order to take a class. There will be no drop-ins.
Know before you go
- When you arrive for your class please press the buzzer and be ready to present a valid photo ID. You will be asked a series of health questions before being admitted to the Centre.
- Please arrive dressed and ready for the class as Change Rooms will not be accessible at this time.
- Bring a water bottle filled with water as well as a towel and mat as they will not be provided.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the SJCC building, and are recommended, but not mandatory, during Group Fitness Classes.
- Participants must sanitize or wash their hands prior to entering the Fitness Studio and SpinFit Studio.
- When entering the Fitness Studio please head to the furthest designated station. This will prevent members coming in after you from having to pass by others in the room. The station closest to the door will be the last one filled.
- Wipe down all equipment including dumbbells and body bars, before and after use.
- Maintain a safe social distance of at least 2 meters from other class participants.
- Members may enter the room to set up 10 minutes prior to class start time.
- If you’re not feeling well, stay home. We reserve the right to deny access due to health concerns.