SJCC Coach Brown’s Basketball Skills Clinics
Work on your game with Coach Brown and his team of All Stars, this summer at the SJCC.
Session 1: August 10-14
Session 2: August 17- 21
Session 3: August 24- 28
Junior 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm (ages 8-11)
Senior 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm (ages 12-17)
Registration opens August 4 at jccottawa.com
- Basketball curriculum will be adapted to allow for physical distancing.
- Each player will have their own basketball. Balls will not be shared and will be cleaned daily.
- Clinics take place in the SJCC gym and outdoor court.
- Participants will be placed in groups of 8 with 2 coaches (4:1 player to coach ratio).
- Groups will not participate in any activities together.
- Parents and the public will not be permitted into the gymnasium
- Staff will sanitize all public spaces, including washrooms and equipment frequently throughout the sessions.
- Hand washing stations are available in the SJCC
- Coaches will maintain a physical distance of at least two metres from participants and wear a mask at all times.
- Physical distancing of 2 metres will be emphasized, with the exception of coaches managing behaviour and/or administering first aid.
- Please check the Covid-19 checklist prior to coming to the SJCC
- If a participant begins to experience symptoms of Covid while attending the skills sessions they will be immediately separated from others and placed in a supervised isolation room and the parent(s) will be notified to pick-up them up immediately.
- Coaches or participants who displays symptoms of Covid will not be allowed to attend skills clinics
Drop off & Pick up
Players will be dropped off and picked up at the gymnasium door located at the back of the SJCC near the outdoor pool.
Junior: 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Drop off begins at 1:45 pm
Pick up at 5:00 pm
Senior: 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Drop off begins at 5:45 pm
Pick up 9:00 p.m.
Allergy Information (PDF)
For more information contact:
Coach Carlos Brown email@example.com
SJCC President/COO Barry Sohn, firstname.lastname@example.org