SJCC Babysitter – Part-Time
The Soloway JCC is looking for a Babysitter to run a weekday morning, drop-in babysitting service from 9am – 12. The Childcare Provider will be responsible for providing a safe, engaging and entertaining experience for the children and will be responsible for ensuring the safety, health and well-being of children under their care.
- Experience with children is preferred but not required.
- Related experience working with children is an asset.
- CPR & First Aid are required and must be maintained through employment.
- Ability to react calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Current Police Background Check with Vulnerable Sector Screening
- Must be at least 18 years of age
We regret that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply please contact Membership Director Patrice Berdowski (613)798-9818 ext 233, firstname.lastname@example.org