- Soloway JCC Memberships are sold on an annual basis and are valid for 12 months.
- Your membership fees are non–refundable and non-transferable.
- THERE WILL BE NO HOLDS OR EXTENSIONS PLACED ON YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR LOSS OF TIME AND THERE WILL BE NO TAX RECEIPTS ISSUED.
- If you are paying for your membership through a pre-authorized payment plan, your Soloway JCC Membership will conveniently be automatically renewed unless written notice is provided one month prior to your expiry date.
- You may pay for your membership in one lump sum or in consecutive monthly installments.
- The Soloway JCC makes paying for your membership easy as we accept all major credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or if you prefer your membership can be paid with Interac (if paid in full), or pre–authorized account withdrawals.
- There is a $25 charge for any NSF item.
Your Soloway JCC Membership Card
- Please have your photo identification membership card handy for swiping each time you visit the Soloway JCC.
- All members ten years of age and older will have their own membership card.
- To ensure the safety of children, anyone under the age of 10 must be accompanied by a person 16 years or older.
- If you misplace your membership card, we will be happy to replace it for a $10 fee.
- Non–members visiting the Soloway JCC will be asked to present photo ID and sign in at the front desk.
Guest Pass Policy
- Non Members must have a guest pass, present valid photo id and be accompanied by a member in order to use the Soloway JCC fitness and pool facilities. Non Members may purchase a guest pass for $10.
- Non Members are welcome to sign up for programs and classes.
Changes in Fees & Programs
Fees, schedules and hours of operation are subject to change. In the event of membership fee changes, members will be notified 30 days in advance. The Soloway JCC reserves the right to amend policies as required.
Lockers are available for use on a daily basis. Locks that are not removed by the end of the day will be cut off. Locker rentals are available on a three or 12 month term. Contact the Front Desk (613) 798-9818 ext. 295, for more information.
The Soloway JCC is proud to offer membership to all members of the Jewish community, whether or not they can afford to pay. Financial assistance is available for membership, the Ganon Preschool and the Jewish Community Centre of Ottawa Summer Camps. For membership assistance please contact Patrice Berdowski at (613) 798-9818 ext. 233 to arrange a strictly confidential interview
Loss of Membership Privileges
The Soloway JCC reserves the right to cancel your membership without a refund for just causes including but not limited to the following:
- The misuse of Soloway JCC equipment or property or knowledge thereof
- Damage or destruction to Soloway JCC property
- Failure to follow proper safety precautions and practices
- Harassment of any kind including sexual, physical or verbal abuse
- Persistent disrespectful or inappropriate conduct of any kind
- Failure to pay membership fees
- Failure to follow Soloway JCC policies
We trust that you have applied for the membership category that is most appropriate for your age and marital status. Membership is subject to revocation, without refund, if you do not qualify for the membership category for which you applied.
Members must be at least 16 years of age to use our Fitness Centre. Members 12–15 years old who have successfully completed the Introduction to Weights and Fitness course are also welcome.
To receive priority registration and discounted member pricing on Soloway JCC programs and events, your membership must be valid for the duration of the program. All membership prices are subject to additional taxes and surcharges where applicable.
Prices are subject to change within 30 days notice.
Cancellation of membership prior to the expiry date is subject to a $120 cancellation fee, unless a doctor’s note or documentation of relocation out–of–town is presented.
To gain access to the Soloway JCC you must provide a valid SJCC Membership Card, Driver’s Licence, Passport or Ontario Photo Card. Those unable to provide appropriate identification will be denied access to the Centre. All guests must be accompanied by a member.
Thank you for your cooperation.